- I hate the bus
- Every 10 minutes means "very occasionally" especially when you have to pee, it is raining, or cold or if you are in a hurry.
- Some drivers are mean
- Some drivers hum
- Old ladies and young mothers ride the bus a lot
- The crazy/smelly person will always sit next to you if you silently pray "please don't sit next to me"
- Kids are loud
- People have no issue taking up more of the seat then is rightly their share
- Sometimes kids are really cute
- If you are tired of waiting and start walking, the bus will pass you as you try to make it to the next stop.
- They advertise for Women Drivers to be bus drivers here.
- If you get on a very crowded bus after waiting for 30 minutes, 3 empty ones will be right behind it.
- When you are in a hurry, someone gets on the bus and asks the driver many many questions about the bus system.
- You see the same people all the time and they see you and you have an unspoken Bus People relationship
- You learn to walk 3 blocks to get the 25p cheaper fare.
- There are 15x more of the other bus lines on the road than the one you are looking for. "That is the 3rd Number 7 that has gone past in the last 10 minutes and NO number 2s"
- I am not a big fan of the bus
Friday, 4 March 2005
I hate the bus
Now that I 'commute' in Cambridge on the Citi 2 several times a week, I have come to several realisations/realizations.