- We have a future home. I have uncrossed my cross-ables for the most part. I think it is safe to say, we are going to be renting a 2-bedroom garden flat in New Town section of Edinburgh.
- New pad walking distance to fishmonger, butcher, greengrocer and many other fancy other things.
- Note, there for the entire famous and fabulous Edinbugh International Festival and Fringe Festival
- (what, look for a job? They have 2 fer 1 tickets!)
- Moving weekend of July 22 - 8 hours long haul in a large truck. Gee, I can hardly wait.
- Also, stay tuned for irritability at disassembly of Ikea furniture. For the 4th time in 4 years. I think this time it will disintagrate into sawdust.
- Mark's last week on the job! I think he is still kinda waiting for the big shoe to drop, but looks like all is happening as it should... and we get a big check on Friday that will keep us in rent and mobile phones for a while. Yehaw.
- He is stunned and determined to use this time to "get fit" and not watch TV. I say, are the 2 mutually exclusive?
P.S. Musical discoveries (for me) - Zero 7, The Garden and Embrace, This New Life. Yummy.