Is it almost over?
2010 ... I hardly knew yee. Blinked twice and you are just about gone.
My year felt odd -- with lots of starts and stops and long quiet moments and blurry days that zoomed without notice.
So this year felt Big. So many small and daily changes in my boy have added up into him being a real person. They are great hits indeed -- and yet I feel compelled to cough up a few that are not only about my child. After all, my own personal year rocked in many ways.
2010 Greatest Hits
- cancer free FJF
- Lewie giggles and kisses
- fit flops
- finding my mothering feet
- smaller jeans
- longer patience
- baby friends becoming real friends
- having a work from home husband
- 12 months of Lewis growing from cute baby to lovely small person
- Cail Bruich on Great Western Road
- movies with wine and rhona
- employing a cleaner
- new Bosch washer and dryer
- cat burglar family
- sanity saving Saturdays off