My boy is a boy ... no longer a baby. Whew!
Thank god for that. While it doesn't get easier, but different, I am so enjoying him at this moment in time.
- Favourite word still BA! But said in different tones along with pointed pointing to get his point across.
- Also knows Ba Ba (bye bye) -- often said along with a wave long after you are gone from the person you left, but still counts.
- Eats lots but enjoys baby plum tomatoes, yogurt, peas and peanut butter toast more than anything.
- Made friends with the salad spinner but still wary of the hoover and the hand held blender
- Loves to stand on the window sill (with Mom holding him tight!) and look out at the world
- Almost exclusively walks with the occasional crawl when he wants to get somewhere fast
- Fascinated by wheels. Sigh. Hello gender stereo type.
- Adult used pots/pans/phones/remotes are by far best toys
- JUST started to like cuddly friends, which I LOVE
- Will give kisses - wet and sweet
- Much more hair than he had - wispy and light brown but still pretty much a baldy compared to his pals
- Blue eyes seems to be keepers -- which is a lovely gift from his paternal Gran
- Enjoys a bit of In the Night Garden on mom's lap
- Balls -- kicking/throwing/eating = all good
- Flirts shamelessly for smiles and coos with all people out in the world
- Has zillion dollar smile and gabillion dollar giggle
- Takes up almost all the real estate in his parent's bed and hearts