- understands pretty much everything you say, possibly
I am sureeven the swear words
- comfortable chatting away: favourite words ''tiny', 'winnow' (window), 'oh dear' and 'wow' and 'what's daddy doin?', 'lewie do it" and 'home' and noo neeee (for fire truck noise)
- loves diggers, dirt, water (drinking and pouring) swimming, books with diggers, Peppa Pig (daddy pig especially), throwing balls, climbing (especially ladders), spinning things, his friends Kit and Jamie, splashing in puddles in his boots, sticky tape, going to the cafe in the park, and blowing raspberries on mummy's tummy
- before going to sleep, recounts highlights of his day to himself, processing people he has seen, the story lines of Peppa Pig, particularly exciting trucks or events like mommy breaking a cup.
- likes to choose his clothes and is very particular about his shoes
- loves dried apricots, cheese, toast, peas (frozen and cooked), sausage, noodles, ice cream, apples cooked in butter with cinnamon and brown sugar
- fights naps and bedtime sleeping and loves cuddling
- pushes kids big or small when he is tired or frustrated (we are working on this!)
- is very attached to his parents, his pram and his little man cap
- very much wants a bike or a scooter (shhhh- 2 year bday is coming!)
May I continue to be the best parent I can be and may Lewis forget the swear words, or at least use them only at home.